justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Tuesday 25 March 2014

NYC Smokey Eye Tutorial AND Review


I initially bought this palette when it first came out, purely because it had the primer, eyeshadows and highlighter in, which I thought would be perfect for travel, and I suppose I just like the idea of compactness!
I used it a couple of times, thought it was okay and merely tossed it to the back of my makeup drawer. It wasn't until i pulled it back out recently and used it properly I realised what a WOW product this actually is!


Products Used

MUA Undress Your Skin Foundation in Beige £3 (currently on offer) - here
Soap and Glory Trick and Treatment Eye Concealer £9 - here
Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer in Light £10 - here
Maybeline White Stay UV Powder in Natural £1.99 - here
MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder £3 - here
NYC Individual Eyes Palette in Smokey Blues £3.99 - here
GOSH Eyebrow Kit £8.49 - here
Maybeline Master Sleek Brow Gel in Deep Blonde £4.99 - here
Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara £10 - here
Topshop Lipstick in Innocent



I also reviewed this palette if you're interested in that as i absolutely loved it!


If you want to see more of my videos, just search 'justmejust sam' on Youtube, I upload regularly!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment