justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Thursday 20 March 2014

My Top 5 Foundations

Here on my blog I love a little mini series, and 'My Top 5…' is one I'm really into at the minute! 
Obviously foundations work differently for everyone so take this with a pinch of salt, either sitting back with the video, or have a look through the pictures :)

ALSO, it just so happens that 3 of the foundations I've talked about are on offer so if you fancy trying them out now is definitely the time!








MAC Matchmaster Foundation £27 - here



Soap & Glory Glow Job £7.33 (currently on offer) - here



Garnier BB Cream £6.66 (currently on offer) - here
You can also read my review of this here



MUA Undress Your Skin Foundation £3 (currently on offer) - here



Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation £8.99 - here


As always, if you would like to see an individual review of anything I've mentioned let me know - i do of course intend to do this eventually :)

justmejustsam

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment