justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Monday 24 March 2014

Lee Stafford Sea Salt Spray Review


I bought this after seeing someone sporting gorgeous wavy hair, and thought I too would be able to achieve this look. She kindly let me use some and I couldnt wait to look like id misplaced my surf board - Turns out not. 


* Good points *

Packaging - I love the fact everything from this range is pink - not only is it realllllly easy to find in Boots, but it also looks nice on my dressing table. Well it would if i kept it there but i don't.

Price - For a hair product this isn't to bad let's face it, plus theres always some sort of 3 for 2 or similar offer on so its actually unlikely you'd pay full price for this



* Not so good points *

I don't like it - it made my hair feel greasy straight away, and added too much weight meaning my naturally wavy hair dropped. After several attempts using different amount of product and different application techniques i realised this product just isn't for me. That doesn't necessarily mean this is a bad product, because as i said initially, i first discovered this after seeing my friend with gorgeous beach waves. 

What I will say is if you want to try this product, do use a friend's first (if possible) because I wasted £7.99 on something ill never use again.

I won't be repurchasing this, however there are still a number of things from this brand i want to try - the hair growth treatments in particular

Has anyone tried anything from this range that they could recommend?


You can buy this for £7.99 here



justmejustsam
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment