justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Just a walk in the park


Sunday did NOT start good. I was sat in Asda car park minding my own business (well, catching up on YouTube videos - the Saccone- Jolys to be exact) when a very rude women hit my car door, scratching it and denting it in the process. Before I could get out the car she told me there was nothing there then drove off, much to my annoyance when I did actually get out and look to see my all black car now had some silver 'artwork'. 
Needless to say I was very annoyed and despite my best efforts I let it ruin my morning, which made me more annoyed that I'd let it get to me that much, i couldn't win! I decided the best thing for me to do would be to take a nice long walk, and accept the fact that karma is a powerful thing we must have faith in. 

 I have to say there's something about a walk with nature that really does clear the mind, and my highlight was definitely seeing these daffodils - surely this means I can stop wearing a hundred layers and paint my nails a pastel colour ?? 


How was your Sunday?


Justmejustsam 
Xx

1 comment: