justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Friday 7 March 2014

February Favourites (with video)

Hi everyone! Its that time of the month where we all share our favourites, and I don't know about you but thats my favourite time!
It also seems to be the time my bank balance takes a hit as i ending up buying things that have featured in everyones favourites, oops…

This is the first month I have a video to accompany my favourites, so please let me know which format you prefer - video, blogpost or mix of both?





Products featured:

St Ives Facial Cleanser (similar) here

Kabuki Brush (ebay) here

Soap & Glory Trick and Treatment here

Collection 2000 Way to Glow Bronzer here

NYC Individual Eyes Palette for blue eyes here

Barry M Natural Glow Palette here

Avon Nailwear Pro Polish in Violetta Sparkle (i can't find this shade but there are lots of others and they're currently half price!) here 

Necklace - Primark


Thanks for watching/reading!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment