justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Im back.

Its been almost a year and what a year it has been! Its been a year of studying, personal struggle and working hard. Time away from the world of blogging  was just what I needed - kind of like when you go on holiday and come back feeling all refreshed? I've still been avidly following blogs and youtube channels, and purchasing far too much make up than I should be!
I hope my subscribers have stayed with me although I know I can't expect you to stay subscribed to a blog that is never updated!

I have so many posts lined up and lots of exciting new things to talk about and I cannot wait to get back into the swing of writing - so let's get to it !

Justme,justsam
Xxx

Ps I am writing this from my new tablet woop woop !

1 comment:

  1. Eastern Voyage Pvt. Ltd. providing Temple tours to whole India like North India – Amarnath, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Vaishno Devi, Mathura, Vrindavan etc. East India – Jagannath Temple- Puri Odisha, Kamakhya Temple-Assam,City of Temples,Bhubaneswar. West India – Ambaji , Dwarka,& Somnath, South India – Trupati Bala Ji, Kanyakumari, Rameshwaram etc.
    Indian Temple Tours

    ReplyDelete