justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Friday 9 November 2012

NOTD - Fearne Red






Sometimes you just have to see red. And when it comes to nail varnish, thats perfectly okay. I love a red polish, and this is one my favourites. It lasts around 4/5 days without chipping, and remains glossy. I really hate that when polishes go dull.
Whenever i watch an old fashioned film where the women wear hair in rollers and 40s style dresses, their red nails really inspire me, and i just can't resist!

This is an absolute bargain of £1.34, as for some reason all of Fearne Cottons makeup range is 75% off in Boots, so id grab this while you can!

xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely red on you, it's great that it was so affordable as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shade is lovely!! Loving your blog and I am now your newest follower! :)

    http://jen-theblondeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely shade! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete