justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Tuesday 23 October 2012

NYX Make-up Artist Kit

This is the most excited I've been about something in a while! Im a bit fan of NYX, and when i found this set in TK Maxx i couldn't believe my luck! Even more so when i realised it was only £14.99 (rep £29.99) and i was a very happy lady when my boyfriend surprised me and bought it for me. Its very weighty, so probably not great for travel, but its got so many things in it, you don't really need much more. 

Some of the shadows i know i will rarely use, but the beauty of being a dancer means at some point or another ill use all of these colours, over the years!

The mirror is brilliant, not one of them rubbish mirrors you sometimes get in sets, and everything is so pigmented, i can't wait to play around with this and create some FOTD's!












xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at TK Maxx's make up, I spend ages hunting through everything :P
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im glad its not just me who loves that! i could spend forever in there ! :D

      xxx

      Delete