justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Saturday 18 August 2012

Holiday Preparation #1 - Haircare

This is the first of many posts i have planned - theres lots of them floating around the blogging world at the minute, and i wanted to share my preparations with you, as i always find these interesting!

Holiday prep part 2 - here
Holiday prep part 3 - here
Holiday prep part 4 - here
Holiday prep part 5 - here


Ive kept my haircare prep pretty simple, as my hair isnt really damaged as such - i just wanted it to be extra healthy for holiday!





John Frieda Sheer Blonde £5.89 - here
(currently 2 for £5 in Morrisons)

My natural hair colour is ash blonde, and ive been trying to enhance that without dying my hair. I have been using this every time i wash my hair, leaving the conditioner on (and putting on a shower cap) until ive done everything else, then i wash this off last. It leaves my hair feeling much softer leaving the conditioner in for 10 minutes or so.



Samy Beyond Repair - Superdrug

This is amazing. I use this weekly anyway, but ive now stepped this up to twice a week, and my hair is definitely thanking me for it. My hair has never been so soft and shiny, and this was so cheap my purse likes it too!





Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Night Renewal Nourishing Mist - Superdrug

I simply spritz a small amount of this all over my hair, paying particular attention to the ends, im not entirely sure if its improved the condition of my hair but it certainly smells nice, and my hair isnt any worse!

Told you it wasnt very elaborate didnt i? I decided to focus less on my hair, and more on skin and body care as thats where i need to!
Stay tuned for skincare and bodycare!

xxxx


Holiday preparation #2 - Skincare - here

2 comments:

  1. I've been using the Sheer Blonde stuff too. I've only been using the shampoo on my roots because I'm trying to prolong the time between I get my roots done. It easily blends my brownish roots in with my platinum blonde hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ive heard of people doing that - its only a subtle change which i like, nothing to drastic! its nice to hear it works for other people too, ive read so many reviews of people saying it ruined their hair or turned it yellow!

    xx

    ReplyDelete