justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Sunday 1 July 2012

June Favourites 2012


It's that time of the month again! (not THAT one, but you know what i mean!)
If you're a regularly follower of my blog, firstly thank you! And secondly, this might be boring for you. This month theres not much thats new - if anything I've gone back to many of my old favourites this month, as the weathers been crappy. Lets just say its not quite summer yet!





Garnier BB Cream in Light - £9.99 here




Wet n Wild Blush in Glowing pink





Marimekko for Avon in Poppy Bouquet




Barry M Blusher Brush - here





Natural Collection Due Eyeshadow in Mink/Sable - £1.99 Boots




Maybeline Volum' Express Colossal Cat Eyes - £7.99 here





17 Mirrorshine Lipstick in Belle - £4.59 here




Chapstick (for breast cancer) in cherry 




Possibility Rasberry Pavlova Ultra Rich Hand and Nail Cream - £1.50 New Look




During July, I'm going to have a big makeup switch around, as i have SO many products in my makeup drawers that i have barely or never used - July is the month of no waste!

xxxx





4 comments:

  1. That raspberry pavlova handcream sounds amazing!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can't even describe how amazing the smell is !

      xxxx

      Delete
  2. I think I've tried every Maybelline mascara except for Colossal, maybe I should now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its brilliant, when i used this i don't need to use eyelash curlers as it already does the job

      xxxx

      Delete