justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Thursday 12 July 2012

BIG collective haul


Im getting to the stage now where I'm running out of my favourite products, and whilst I'm trying to use up as many things as i can in a bid to downsize my collection, I'm still on the hunt for bargains and wonder products! So this is what happened... 






I found these in Sainsburys, and the fact they were 70% off (meaning i paid around £1 for each product) made this a no brainer.


Buff Your Stuff Body Scrub



Bare Necessity Body Lotion



All of a Lather Body Wash



Superdrug are currently holding a 3 for 2 offer on all cosmetics, and seen as id ran out of 2 of my most favourite products, i thought there was no better time to stock up.






Barry M Nail Paint in Berry Ice Cream £2.99




Collection 2000 Naturally Matt Foundation in Ivory £2.99






MUA Mosaic Blush in English Rose £2.50

This was a repurchase as i LOVE it!






Superdrug Vitamin E Skin Care Hot Cloth Cleanser £5.99

Ive heard too much about this, and if its anything like Liz Earle ill be one happy lady!



 I took a trip to TK Maxx for a spot of holiday shopping, and got these instead. Essie seems to be all the rage at the minute, and with 3 polishes for £9.99, i couldn't resist!






Bordeaux




I have no idea what shade this is which is really frustrating!



Capri



I saw these and thought they were PERFECT to take on holiday, they're teeny tiny and for £7.99 i thought this was great!



(L-R) 54, 51, 46, 52, 37






£2.50 - Tesco

This has fast become one my most favourite makeup products. Although some products from this range are priced a little higher, i couldn't believe how cheap this was! 



Simple Facial Wash - here
Simple Moisturiser - here

Ive nearly ran out of my clearasil gear, which means a change in my skincare routine!
To try combat my dry skin, I'm going to try out simple.



xxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment