justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Friday 23 March 2012

NOTD: no7 Totally Teal




I got this a few weeks ago with my Boots £5 no7 voucher, and if I'm honest i didn't get it because i loved the colour, i simply picked it because i don't really have a colour like it.
Honestly, i like the idea of treating myself to a polish which is usually £7, and theres no denying they look pretty on my dresser!
This photo was taken the day after i painted my nails, and as you can see they are very slightly chipped on the edge, but I'm sure they'd last a little longer with a top coat!

Overall, i like this polish, but its not really a versatile colour which goes with anything. Nonetheless, i will still use this again, probably during autumn months!

4 comments:

  1. I actually really love this colour!:)
    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you !
      i subscribed to you yesterday, your blog is brilliant ! :)

      xx

      Delete