justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Boots and Superdrug spring Haul

I caved in ! I had points and vouchers and i just couldn't help myself ! :( Please don't make me feel bad, we all have little slips when we are supposed to be saving don't we?
Anyway, here's what i got..




 Fearne Cotton's makeup range is STILL 75% off in Boots, although admittedly there isn't much left! The palette which was supposed to be £12 cost me £3, and the nail polish was £1.37, rather than £5.50. I already have another of these polishes and they are GREAT!




 These are currently 2 for £3 in Superdrug, and although i pretty much have every shade of nail varnish possible, i couldn't resist. These are perfect travel size, and for touching up on the go, not to mention how kind they are to your purse !






 I LOVE these. I already have Cotton Candy 1, and i just had to have these. At £2.99 each they're lovely and cheap, and this finish they give is gorgeous. I love these so much I'm going to do a full review, so watch out for that!




 What would a trip to Superdrug be without picking up a few MUA essentials? I love their black liquid eyeliner, so i picked up the dark brown one (shade 6), and whilst at the stand realised i don't have a clear lipgloss, causing shade 1 to fall into my basket, oops!






  These are the best lipgloss colours ever, however they're quite sheer when applied, but for a £1 each i am more than happy. The only bug bare about these is the smell. Everyone else will love them, but they remind me of an air freshener my mum used to use when we used to go away EVERY weekend in the caravan, despite the fact i just wanted to go the cinema or shopping with my friends like every other 13 year old. Anyway back to the topic at hand.. the shades i got are Shade 1, Shade 4 and Shade 5


 Ive never tried Posie Tint by Benefit, but I've heard this being compared to it. My skin has been a little dry these winter months, so i figured this could be better for my skin than a powdered blusher, only thing is, I'm not quite sure how to use it...





This is all Laura Jayn's fault. She recently did a post about nude lipsticks (here) and 17 are currently 3 for 2 in Boots, so i couldn't resist. Beehive cost £4.59, and Dreamy cost £4.29, which isn't too bad as lipsticks last forever don't they! I am in love with both these colours, and although they look pretty much the same in the photo, they aren't (expect a review and swatches soon). Infact these are going straight in my handbag for the rest of spring!



 With the 3 for 2 offer, this blush was actually free, but it usually costs £3.49, very purse friendly! I couldn't really capture the brightness of this blush, its a really shocking coral colour, so this might be a bit of disaster for me at first (i must think about building up small layers!) Its also perfect travel size, and the packaging feels really expensive!





Surprise surprise i had yet another no7 voucher from spending all this money, so i thought id just bite the bullet and spend it right away! I have too many red polishes as it is, but i quite like the fact my no7 nail polish collection is slowly growing thanks to all these vouchers, so i couldn't resist! This is usually £7, but with my voucher it cost £2 (you all know the score)




So that was my little spring haul, which will probably be my last for a few weeks (hopefully)! Expect reviews, and swatches of all these products, as i can't wait to test them out.

23 comments:

  1. I love the look of that Devil's Delight No7 Polish, I have so many reds but there's always room for one more... might have to head down to Boots at lunchtime :) xx

    http://sugaryspiceandallthingsnice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely should, its a lovely red, its a little darker than on the photo, almost like a vampire red, i love it !

      xxxx

      Delete
    2. p.s. I've awarded you the versatile blog award.

      http://sugaryspiceandallthingsnice.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

      x

      Delete
    3. aw wow thank you, thats made my week !!
      :D

      xxxx

      Delete
  2. The 17 lipsticks look like very nice colours, I may have to treat myself too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they had lots of other lovely colours, i may have to go back seen as they're 3 for 2 , its a hard life eh !

      xxxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. i can't recommend them more, they're so good, I've now got them all apart from a dark brown one which just isn't my colour !

      xxxx

      Delete
  4. what amazing deals you got! i love drugstore clearance sales.. i've always wanted to try 17's beehive. it looks like the most gorgeous natural shade xx
    my blog: boho vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just used it everyday for the past 3 days, its my new favourite thing to wear on my lips! i love it so much so i think ill do a blogpost tonight about it ! :)

      xxxx

      Delete
  5. All these are amazing! It's ok to slip every now and then. Awesome blog too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks, you've definitely made me feel better! thank you for the comment :D

      xxxx

      Delete
    2. aw you've definitely made me feel better! thank you for your comment :D

      xxxx

      Delete
  6. I have the 2true cheek tint and I love it :)
    I have tagged you in my versatile blogger award :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im glad to hear that, it gives me hope! is there anything specific i should wear under it?
      aww brilliant, thats made my week, thank you so much !!!

      xxxx

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh I love everything you got aha! Are the fearne nail varnishes any good? I've been meaning to try them, I might try and get one whilst they're still on offer! :)
    Also I literally just bought the brown liquid eyeliner too, it doesn't feel like there is that much in it though...although for only £1 it's okay aha :)

    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the fearne nail polishes are amazing! they lasted me like 5 days with no chips, so they'd last even longer with a top coat, i can't recommend them enough! i find their colours are really similar to barry m.
      i have the black eyeliner, which is quite good, so i figured I've only wasted a pound if the brown is no good!

      xxxx

      Delete
  8. Just found your blog its super cute am now following xxx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you, ill definitely check out yours !

      xxxx

      Delete
  9. Looks like you have a great shopping trip! I might pop down to my local boots and see if there's any of Fearne Cottons make up left! I have only just found your blog and am now following you. :-) xx

    http://thebeautyoflouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i definitely recommend it , its really good and sooooo cheap!
      thank you for following, ill definitely check out your blog!

      xxxx

      Delete
  10. I've given you the Versatile Blogger Award. :)

    Tagged you here;

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw wow thank you, that means a lot to me ! thank you, ill tag you in a post a bout it :D

      xxxx

      Delete