justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Friday 2 March 2012

Arbonne Hand Creme - GlossyBox product review

The reason this looks so grubby is because its been kicking about in the bottom of my handbag for 2 months! A lot of us received this in our GlossyBox's (either December or January) and I've been using it ever since - so much so that its finally ran out, so i now feel in the position to give it a review.
The smell is gorgeous, its basically just kiwi, and really refreshing. This is the kind of smell which is appropriate for all year round, because its really refreshing for spring and summer, but it also brightens up those cold winter days. 
The quality is amazing, which is reflected in the price. As soon as i put this on my hands they are instantly moisturised, and it dries really quickly! Even hours after, and after I've washed my hands, they still felt soft. My hands tend to become quite dry in the winter, particularly in the area between your fingers, and this pretty much eliminated that problem, even when i wasn't using it every day. I also have random little cuts and scrapes on my fingers, which usually sting when i apply creams, but this actually felt soothing to apply, maybe something to do with the kiwi?


Overall, i would consider repurchasing this if my hands were really dry. In fact, the only reason i wouldn't repurchase this product is the price (i think its around £13 - don't quote me!) It was a really nice treat to have this in my handbag, and i will keep this review in mind for if i can't find a cheaper hand creme to solve my dry mitts!




xxxx

2 comments:

  1. £13 for 4 fl.ozs is good,it's Swiss formulated,vegan approved, I love it : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, its just not in my budget at the minute, so I'm looking for cheaper alternatives! have you tried Soap and Glory's hand food? thats brilliant too :)


      xxxx

      Delete