justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Thursday 16 February 2012

w7 haul

So.. i have never been sent products before, but a lovely lady named Harriet sent me these w7 products to review. I promise to review them honestly, i am not being paid for this!


(L-R) Lipstick in Vampire Kiss, Nail Polish in Silk, Nail Polish in Metallic Jupiter (this picture does it NO justice whatsoever) Bronzed Powder, Big Lash Mascara in Blackest Black




I can't wait to try these out, but I've recently bought a LOT of things, so I'm slowly getting my way through them all, expect swatches and reviews very soon!


xxxx

2 comments:

  1. it reminds me of a marilyn monroe red, the only thing is it has 'w7' wrote on the tip of the lipstick i don't know if you can see on that photo (its not very good) , so the first application may be a little difficult until theres an even surface, but even so i can't wait !

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete