justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Monday 16 January 2012

REVIEW - FAB face cleanser (glossy box)

I recently received this product in my festive GlossyBox, which was perfect timing really as I really wanted to begin a new skincare regime. I have been using this twice a day since the beginning of January (even though its only a small bottle its gone really far - and I've still got a good amount left!) and yes i have noticed a difference in my skin. This is the best face wash/cleanser thing I've used in regards to getting my face really clean. When i use my toner after this, the cotton pad is the cleanest its ever been, which has also had a knock on effect on the condition of my skin - i now have noticeably few blemishes which is great. 


Now for the negatives - my main niggle with this product is the smell, or lack of it. A face wash/cleanser always wins me over if i like the smell, especially if its a fresh zesty smell to wake me up on a morning! This cleanser is pretty much scentless (is that even a word?!), although if you really sniff, theres a really plain, almost industrial smell. Its really hard to describe, but those of you who also received this product will know what i mean!


Due to the price and lack of fragrance, i would not purchase this product full size. However, having said that, i am in love with the way it really cleans my skin and leaves it fairly soft, and if i do find that no other face cleanser cleans my face to this degree, i may turn back to it...

7 comments:

  1. ooooh im well excited to try this out now ive read your review!!! id put mine in a box with other stuff from beauty boxes... shame it doesnt have any smell though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! I might try it!

    Jen x
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah its really a shame about the smell, because other than that its really good, if you like washes with exfoliating bits in, this doesn't provide that either, but i still feel it lea yes my face clean nonetheless :) and thank for the link Jenifer :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi darling! Nice blog :)
    If you want, follow me, I'll follow you back!

    kisses

    www.coffebreakblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey sweetie, thank you very much glad you like it ! id love to check out your blog and follow, thanks :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try this. Great post and blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is good, but if you're going to try it id get a sample bottle first so you can see whether you like it :)
    thanks for the comment :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete