justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Winter warmer nails

I find myself using more neutral/dark tones on my nails at this time of the year (aside from festive glitter) , so here's a selection of my favourites....


(L-R) No 17 sphinx, Barr M 129 chocolate, American Apparel Mouse, No7 so simple




(L-R) Beauty UK slate (no50), Estee Lauder white beige (12), MUA shade 21, OPI just tea-sing




(L-R) Collection 2000 angel wings (49), Accessorize shade 35 pink spice, Collection 2000 BMX bandit (32)


(L-R) Baar M Dusky Mauve (313), Technic khaki, Colourtrend (Avon) Powdery Mauve, Famous shade 12, Barry M bright purple (303)


LittleMissMakeup
x

2 comments:

  1. Hello doll !
    I really like your blog, I will be dropping by often :)

    Come check out my blog, I would love if you followed me,and dropped by often to leave a comment

    Xoxo
    cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy, aww thanks, its quite new so definitely a working progress! thank you for the lovely comment, of course id love to check out your blog :)

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete